Cookie Notice

As far as I know, and as far as I remember, nothing in this page does anything with Cookies.

2009/02/23

Thunderbird Wishes...



I am a user of the Thunderbird mail app. I use it with my work mail, a home account and three GMail accounts which I access as IMAP. The one thing that the GMail web interface has that the IMAP doesn't really have is an "Archive" button. What you can do is move the files to [Account] >> [GMail] >> All Mail, but that isn't a one-click thing. If you want to move multiple items to a directory, there is Move To "[directory]" Again, but you can't leverage that if you're moving this to Spam, archiving that, and moving the other thing into another directory.

I would love to have "Archive this" as a right-click menu choice. Anyone know how to add menu items to Thunderbird?

No comments:

Post a Comment